Don't ask me for a receipt!

I don't know what this says about me, but the "Walmart welcome person" getting decked for asking an exiting customer for a receipt made me LMAO!  Mind you I do not advocate violence against anyone ever, that is not a solution to the problem.

I think I laughed because that policy has irritated me for a long time.  It makes me feel like a criminal.  On the other hand I'm happy this person has a job but seriously some people take exception to waiting in a long line to get checked out, or waiting in an even longer line to check yourself out then have someone step up to you (like at the airport) to have you show your proof of purchase, what are you thinking?  This person is only say 50 feet from where I just checked out so really?  Really?  REALLY?

Shame on Walmart for putting this person in harms way.

Popular posts from this blog

Design dreaming

Crochet at rest or at desk?