Checklist

WOW, I WAS GONE FOR 2 MONTHS!  Didn't know I would be gone that long.  I had a great time catching up with family.  Found out my Sister loves to weave and dabble in clay, can't wait to see her results.  My brother is beginning/building a plant nursery (he has plenty of help he says as he looks his son in the eye).  My brother-in-law loves to play Phase 10, actually let me win the last night I was there!  It was hard to hug my Mom goodbye we shared so much together over those two months, and got lots of important stuff done like getting all our old movies onto a digital format, it's going to be great seeing the movies her and my Dad took over the years.

All in all a super good time and I found that YES I can drive across this great country of ours and what a blast it was. 

Going over my checklist for my trip across country tomorrow, YEAH!  Toothbrush, hairbrush, socks, more shoes, shorts because it's warmer there, jeans at least 3 pair, check check check.......!  Oh, and lots of hair thingys......and YARN lots of YARN!  Going to show my Mom and Sister my new knitting machine.

It's going to be great hanging out with the girls for awhile, so looking forward to it!

Popular posts from this blog

Design dreaming

Crochet at rest or at desk?