You have to meet this Horse named...

DAN!  Spent the largest part of the afternoon in yesteryear and came across this posting.  While I was living in Northern California I happened to pick up a very old scrapbook chocked full of articles about San Francisco as well as articles the original owner clipped on the latest inventions (like the cordless iron!), poems and politics, all dating between 1935 and 1936.  I've chosen to share some of these with you because they are so special.  So, I hope you enjoy this one especially because I so can relate to his companion!  You will probably need to double click on the pic to make bigger to read this lovely article.  I know I will get back to crocheting but for today well....I have a lot of reading to do!

Popular posts from this blog

Design dreaming

Crochet at rest or at desk?