2013 Resolutions

Get organized! OKAY, not a new resolution because I'm sure I've made that one before. I look around my "crochet office" and I see chaos everywhere and mind you "I just organized" a week ago! I get inspired and all hell breaks loose. So, I'm looking for tips, how do you keep all these projects organized so you can complete the last one that took center stage. Not complaining, I'm luckier than most I do have bins, shelves, a table, couple of chairs, plastic bags filled with on-going but not going on projects. So, I'll make another new resolution! To keep no more than 5? projects going at the same time! Well, as you know if you design that I can't keep that one either. Keep CROCHETING to keep smiling!

Popular posts from this blog

Design dreaming

Crochet at rest or at desk?